Trouble with king tailgater and Wally receivers

Mawmaw

Original poster
Sep 5, 2017
Texas
I have purchased a king tailgater with two Wally receivers. Had a terrible time getting them set up only to read error code 019 on both. Smart card upside down! Take out and place color side up and arrow in! I did this literally 20 or more times on both. Finally call dish support. They've never hear of this. But are sending me replacement receivers. I tried to set these up first time with king tailgater. Then was told to set them up with home satellite. But I got same error codes on both antennas. I'm waiting for the replacements to arrive. Any advise will be greatly appreciated!

I have purchased a king tailgater with two Wally receivers. Had a terrible time getting them set up only to read error code 019 on both. Smart card upside down! Take out and place color side up and arrow in! I did this literally 20 or more times on both. Finally call dish support. They've never hear of this. But are sending me replacement receivers. I tried to set these up first time with king tailgater. Then was told to set them up with home satellite. But I got same error codes on both antennas. I'm waiting for the replacements to arrive. Any advise will be greatly appreciated!
It's a know issue with Wallys. The only fix is to replace the Wally. Those overseas CSR's seem to not have a clue about known issues. Some onshore probably don't either, come to think of it

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)