Trouble with Voom's website

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tdillon

Loster then I Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 9, 2004
I am having extreme difficulty trying to log in to the Voom website to check the status of my account. Am I having personal problems, or is the Voom website borked?

Just tried logging in and got the following message:
Site is experiencing problems, please try again in a few minutes.

Well, try again in a few minutes! ;)

Thanks for checking. I've been trying since last night, so the trouble seems to be more than just rebooting the server. I'm sure they've tried that by now.

I just got in. It does not sound like it is a global thing. Wonder why you would get the message error... Doe it happen after you enter your user name and password?

Sean Mota said:
I just got in. It does not sound like it is a global thing. Wonder why you would get the message error... Doe it happen after you enter your user name and password?

Yes, I enter the name and password. In the past the first page that came up after that would show what services I was subscribed to and then allow me to access my Account, Profile, and Installation from that page. Now I get the error message. If I poke around a bit I can finally get to the Account page, which shows my most recent bill, but I can never get to the page that shows what services I have subscribed to.

My wife had deactivated our account, but then changed her mind after I disconnected the box. She called up and had the account re-activated. The CSR said that since our equipment hadn't been picked up yet we were still considered "active" and that they would just cancel the uninstall request. Since then my account pages at the voom website have not worked. I am tempted to just wait it out and see if we are still billed after this, but I am also curious whether we still show the "Grandfathered" pricing for Va Va Voom.

That is probably what happened. After you disconnected, they probably took user name and somehow got "deactivated" or something. Let me know if it does not work after you bill comes in.

I can't get into mine either. I put in name and password and I get :Errors
N/A
Informational Message

It's been this way for a week.

I am getting the same error message too. Does it work for anyone at all?
I wonder if it has anything to do with the latest IE update, service packs, etc.

Just checked our account. Can't access it.

However, still watching HDTV under windy cloudy Seattle skies, Gill

I get the same errors but I looked at the area that has your login status and noticed that I was logged in. So I clicked on my account info and it worked. I could view all my accounts, staus screen, and everything including logout. Probably some screwed up source code or incorrect link.

Hey, Cliff,

Glad we have someone smart on here. You are right. I just started clicking away and there was our account even though we weren't "signed in".

Thanks.

Still watching HDTV under snowless Seattle skies, Gill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)