True Blood

I really enjoyed the Finale. Best episode of the season imo.
I agree. I spent the last three weeks getting caught up on the show from the beginning with HBO GO. I thought the ep was very good. Lot's of excitement (except for the quadruplets) and high end production values. They'll figure out a way to bring Bill back.

Wait he was Dead to begin with wasn't he?:confused:

He was "undead" to begin with and a vampire. Then he drank Lilith's blood and turned to goo, basically following to pieces and then a big blood spot covering the floor. Then he rose from the blood blob and was Bill again ,except butt naked and covered in Blood just like Lilith was seen for weeks. Also he was pissed off and looked like he was out for "blood", so to speak. So is he now taking Lilith's place as a supernatural spirit?

I'm glad I'm new here...you guys are way too comic-con type serious. I mean, how many times has Dracula come back from the "Dead" dead in the last 88 years on film? ;)

Last edited:
Maybe they'll start the first episode of the new season with a very naked & "NOT PREGNANT" Sookie/Anna Paquin waking up in bed with Bill & Eric on either side of her & realizing it was "all just a dream(ala Dallas)".......& then wakes up back to reality running down the corridors with Eric from a bloody,naked Bill with cobra fangs(because that's what they looked like to me).

I'm glad I'm new here...you guys are way too comic-con type serious. I mean, how many times has Dracula come back from the "Dead" dead in the last 88 years on film? ;)
Dracula and True Blood is not in the same "vein" ( love puns), so to speak. True Blood has just about every weird supernatural character you can think of . From Vampires, werewolves, fairies ,witches, ghosts, and the mythology is constantly changing to what the rules are. So forgive me if I ask questions , because sometimes it gets very confusing.

But who knew a shifter could take out a vampire by being a fly!That was cool.:D I still say one of the weirdest shows on tv but it's great for a laugh.

If you have HBO GO, there is a 90 second bonus scene after the credits of the Finale...a lead-in to next year.

Dracula and True Blood is not in the same "vein" ( love puns), so to speak. True Blood has just about every weird supernatural character you can think of . From Vampires, werewolves, fairies ,witches, ghosts, and the mythology is constantly changing to what the rules are. So forgive me if I ask questions , because sometimes it gets very confusing.

Not just werewolves, but remember the Nazi Werewolves of Mississippi?? :)

I'm ready for them to end the Bill/Lilith story line. I want to move on to the Warlow story line. I wonder if next season finally introduces Warlow & has Sookie making a "devil's bargain" with Warlow to change Bill back to a "normal" vampire?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts