True south question

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It will be the same as your longitude! 82w Nimiq 2 is your true south bird! Thats a DBS satellite so you should use a DBS LNB with the L.O. set to 11250

Pete, Found the Nimig2 got a very good response on the Fortec lifetime ultra 85% signal and 97% quality with DSS lnb and 90cm(35") fortec dish
However when I change to a universal fortec FSKU-V lnb i am not able to get any quality signal and regular signal range 60 to 75 % when I try for different sat's I do use the StAB HH90 motor
Any suggestions ???

Ps, I think I will make a donation and go tothe "Pub" as i think this is a great forum/website with a lot of info

Change your LNBF's L.O. value to 09750-10600 since you are now using a universal LNBF.

I did that as soon as i put the universal on and i got the result as mentioned in the first note any more suggestions????

Pete, would a SNH-031 Invacom LNBF improve the reception or signal quality. or would you recommend another LNB????

Its the best LNBF I have ever tried! And it should help as its 0.3db noise level!

dmeeder said:
I did that as soon as i put the universal on and i got the result as mentioned in the first note any more suggestions????

What satellite did you test it on? It seems that you are off on your dish alignment. See the HH Motor installation page here.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts