truTV HD now here!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Prob for March Madness.. same last year and as soon as it ended it went back to SD

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Agree, probably for March Madness. But would be nice to keep it in HD, although I think the only thing I watch on that channel is Impractical Jokers. Probably my favorite new show. Stumbled on it one day, and haven't laughed as much at any other show. Freakin hilarious.

Yea it would be great Full time... we will see once madness ends

I think only world's dumbest, world's wildest police videos, bait car, most shocking, and hot persuit are the only shows in SD or stretch-o-vision. Everything else should be in actual HD.

Bait car is kinda cool as dumbasses get caugh stealing cars and give lame excuses why they did.

pro96 said:
Bait car is kinda cool as dumbasses get caugh stealing cars and give lame excuses why they did.

That's my favorite! Those guys deserve something for creativity sometimes for the stories they come up with lol

Other than the NCAAs I cannot think of much I would watch on this channel. Clearly some of this faux-reality stuff like the car repo show and Cops is not filmed in HD, and I don't know what HD would add to its courtroom material.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts