truTV HD now here!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Even if the show isn't shot in HD, it sure as hell looks a lot better on an HD channel than on a SD channel... at least to me.

digiblur said:
Yes indeed.. same here. My viewing of only HD channels is now complete. All other SDs are missing from my favorite list.

I think I have about 9 more then I'm done as well.

Enjoy your one new HD channel per year.

1. Thanks, I will.
2. What's it like living under a bridge?
3. What's it like not having YES, MSG, SNY, etc?
4. What do you care?
5. Do you own a basset hound?

Why do people who have service through one provider, feel the need to post on a Forum dedicated to another provider? When I was with DISH, I never went to a D* Forum. Why would I? I've now been with D* for 4 years, and I have no plans to visit a DISH Forum. I think the 'my Dad's better than your Dad' posters are a bit sad really.

I will occasionally tweak the Dish guys in the War Zone, but not in the Dish forums. I don't get the mentality either.

Why do people who have service through one provider, feel the need to post on a Forum dedicated to another provider? When I was with DISH, I never went to a D* Forum. Why would I? I've now been with D* for 4 years, and I have no plans to visit a DISH Forum. I think the 'my Dad's better than your Dad' posters are a bit sad really.

w7273l.jpg
Best post that I've seen here about this subject.
rh7bci.jpg

I've never posted at Dish forums here, or at DBSTalk. Conversely, I see the usual naysayers here and at the other forum who seem to think they are prooving something by posting sarcastic remarks about "Watch out, the D* apologists will appear", etc, in the D* forum.

Some of those guys are Dish subs, their words. Must be a compulsion to post here. Interesting how those same guys disappear in threads where satisfied D* customers post about their positive experiences with D*'s service and programming.

I am getting the 721 message on both of my receivers for TruTV HD. I have the Entertainment package and I know it's in that package.

Anybody else experiencing this?

I am getting the 721 message on both of my receivers for TruTV HD. I have the Entertainment package and I know it's in that package.

Anybody else experiencing this?

I had it too. You need to refresh your receivers by logging into Directv.com/refresh.

digiblur said:
Jeezz.. what do you watch?

Actually I myself would be good with 3 more HD channels H2,I.D. and Nat Geo Wild the rest of the family wants the others that I usually never watch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)