truTV HD now here!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The real test will be after the tourney

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

is hardcore pawn broadcast in HD?

Yeah when I had dish it was. It was one of those shows I say "kind of HD". Not SD but not really good HD like other channels/shows are. I can understand why DirecTV hasn't carried it up until now. Don't be prepared to be Wow'ed by the HD quality on that channel. A lot of the shows are shot with handheld cheapo HD cameras.

that and majority of the overall content is not HD and, well, suspect at best. LOL

Operation Repo
South Beach Towing
Las Vegas Jailhouse
In Session
Impractical Jokers

UGH

that and the overall content is not HD and, well, suspect at best. LOL

Yeah, some of it is quite laughable I guess. Like the people tearing up the Lizard Lick office all the time. That wouldn't happen in the real world over and over.

Now it's on

Attachments

• image-3558791213.jpg
    image-3558791213.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 94
"Cops" was just on...in HD and it looked good. Bash'm all you want, glad to finally have something new in HD besides sports.

I was excited for this, and now ... less so. The only things I see in HD are Lizard Lick and the NCAA games. I hope the guide is glitching and there are more HD shows. Operation Repo looks ... not quite right. And too stupid to watch. Bait Car and the Wipeout replays better be in HD!!

I got regular TRUtv. But, the HD version say's im not subscribed? Hmm!

Update:
Got it now. Had to do a refresh at Directv.com/refresh. Weird that the HR34 was still showing Trutv Sd as the HR24 didn't even have it listed in the guide anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)