Try and help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

urnote96

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 24, 2004
I know this is not the correct way to install 4 recievers but if there is a way to get it done and it to work on all recivers so that each tv can either watch a local channel at the same time someone else is watching channels in the 100's or above help me.

There is no way to get 2 more cables into the house, its base housing, and we can not drill holes, run cables through windows NOTHING

so the way we have it....

TRIPLE SAT DISH ---------------2 LINES ----------------3 * 4 MULTISWITCH (IN CRAWL SPACE)------------4 ROOMS

I told the customer you could get a stacker/destacker thing, but way too expensive....anyquestions post them and i will respond

Why use a phase 3 dish the 3X4 switch reduces it to the equivalent of an 18" dish which is cheaper than a phase 3?

Because, we are in a 119 market, so we need to use the triple sat for locals...

it techincally does work, but every IRD must be on a local channel for it to work. Its really sad, i have been there 3 times and explained it to her each and ever time, but when i leave she calls DTV and they say oh, it can work tell him to do this and that. I told her i can send every tech we have in the area to her and she would get the same response i am giving her.

urnote96 said:
it techincally does work, but every IRD must be on a local channel for it to work. Its really sad, i have been there 3 times and explained it to her each and ever time, but when i leave she calls DTV and they say oh, it can work tell him to do this and that. I told her i can send every tech we have in the area to her and she would get the same response i am giving her.

3 lines, from a phase 3 dish and it will work fine.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts