Trying to cancel D* but they don't answer!

Also, no staff on this forum is paid by any provider...not even by this site. We all have to pay for our sat. service just like everyone else. Remember, Satelliteguys.us is not affiliated with any DBS provider. I hope you two, zubinh and DobyMax, find amusement in your antics because otherwise no one would be amused.

wasch_24 said:
Also, no staff on this forum is paid by any provider...not even by this site. We all have to pay for our sat. service just like everyone else. Remember, Satelliteguys.us is not affiliated with any DBS provider. I hope you two, zubinh and DobyMax, find amusement in your antics because otherwise no one would be amused.

Hey check this out. I actually said something NICE about Voom in this thread (3rd post)

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=29193

Secondly what I meant to say is that Voom gives advertising dollars to Satelliteguys (Look at the top of this screen, Voom is a "gold" sponsor) and that might make you Voom Moderators a little, shall we say, "biased".

zubinh said:
Hey check this out. I actually said something NICE about Voom in this thread (3rd post)

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=29193

Secondly what I meant to say is that Voom gives advertising dollars to Satelliteguys (Look at the top of this screen, Voom is a "gold" sponsor) and that might make you Voom Moderators a little, shall we say, "biased".
Biased? Maybe if we were paid :) My bias isn't free. On the other hand we are somewhat biased since we are Voom subs but that doesn't come into play when trying to maintain some sort of order in this forum. Look around at some of the older threads. There has been plenty of bashing done by Voomers. Heck, Sean was even contemplating cancelling at one point.

The grief we have with your posts in this forum is that they offer absolutely nothing that contributes to the discussions you post in (positive or negative to Voom). Your post that you linked to comes across as well thought and addresses valid points. Both good and bad. Simply spouting off just to 'troll' up emotion is a waste of everyone's time and patience.

I think that I mentioned in a few of my posts that I wish I had Voom, did I not. :rolleyes: Geez, such a testy crowd.

My question is zubinh, what do you get out if it? You don't come here to ask questions, or toss in your opinion necessarily. Mainly to say Voom Doom, rub your stretchmarks in peanut oil, spin around three times, and do it all over again. What's the point you want to talk about? Better PQ? How to get subs? HD content you'd want from Voom? What D* does that V* doesn't? Fine... but "OMG VOom is going out of business tomorrow and the DOlans are going to sell ice cream to Afghani kids" is getting old. You got something to add, add it. While I've posted in other forums about other services, most of my time is spent talking about the HD programming I watch, OR V* which I have.

zubinh said:
LMAO !!! :D That was great!

I had no idea that if you susbcribe to one DBS service, you're not allowed to visit the forum of another.

Actually,
I have D* as well. The problem I have is when a person visits another forum, and continues to only bash the other provider. You do not subscribe to Voom so what is your valuable information you would like to contribute?

That HD Tivo should be keeping you plenty busy, but you are visiting the Voom forum?
Wayne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts