Trying To Come Back

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dugan54

Original poster
Mar 19, 2009
Ohio
HELP....

I am trying to come back to Dish Network after canceling in June. I called and they told me I have to wait for 3 mos. Is there anyway around this? Any information would be greatly appreciated...

Last edited:
Call again. CSR roulette. If you are looking to take advantage of new sub specials, that's not going to happen. And PLEASE remove your e-mail address. Setting yourself up for spammers.

HELP....

I am trying to come back to Dish Network after canceling in June. I called and they told me I have to wait for 3 mos. Is there anyway around this? Any information would be greatly appreciated...

I canceled back in February for DirecTV and have been trying to come back - even offered to pay full price for the packages; I've been told six months but then I did e-chat Friday and was able to sign up with all the new customer promotions using the same name, address, SSN, etc that was on the old acct. Install is set for this week. Maybe it is CSR roulette or maybe 5 months is long enough - I don't know. Keep trying though.

HELP....

So, a month after cancelling Dish, you decided you wanted to go back? Why? Did you think you would get new customer promotions?

I thought I was getting a deal on cable! I could care less about promotions but thanks for the slam!

Well, enjoy that deal you got with cable, cause it is going to be six months before you can get back with Dish...as long as you left with no balance, good standing, and lasted out your original contract.

if he has been contacted by their winback dept, perhaps theres a reason why. maybe bill wasnt paid, contract not fulfilled, or leased equip not returned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)