Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
When I scanned 91W C-Band today I came across the TV Montana channel but now it logs a 2nd channel. Watched for an hour or so and all it was showing was paid programs with no ID.

Anybody seen this and if so what is on it (or is it paid programs 24/7?)

91W C-band
V

1st channel is TVMT (Montana Gov't channel)
2nd channel is the one in question

Maybe feeds for networks that run them? That's the only reason I can see. I can't think of one person in the word that would sit and watch them things over and over! :confused:

I scanned that one in a few weeks ago, and I never thought more about it, but yep it's still there advertising the "Genie Bra":rolleyes: Its always infomercials when I pass by it. Oh and for the record those bras are crap don't let your wife, girlfriend, etc. buy one....I know of a few females around here that just had to have one. They all sent them back...I'm not a girl, but the girls said they don't even come close to working as advertised:D

Maybe feeds for networks that run them? That's the only reason I can see. I can't think of one person in the word that would sit and watch them things over and over! :confused:

seems odd that they would be a narrow transponder (2170 s/r) with a Montana government channel ;)

When I scanned 91W C-Band today I came across the TV Montana channel but now it logs a 2nd channel. Watched for an hour or so and all it was showing was paid programs with no ID.
It's that infomercials channel on digicipher on AMC-1, I can't remember its name. the website had a tech notice about the new DVB-S signal location so it might be a move out of digicipher and to the DVB-S signal. Great move by TVMT to get another user on their signal to help defray the costs of running their legislature channel.

I scanned that one in a few weeks ago, and I never thought more about it, but yep it's still there advertising the "Genie Bra":rolleyes: Its always infomercials when I pass by it. Oh and for the record those bras are crap don't let your wife, girlfriend, etc. buy one....I know of a few females around here that just had to have one. They all sent them back...I'm not a girl, but the girls said they don't even come close to working as advertised:D

I can confirm this. Those bras are a rip off. A sports bra from Walmart is a much better deal and 3x cheaper.

So is it Wizebuys? I ordered a bandstacked LNB for my Winegard so when it shows up from sadoun hopefully on my day off I can install it and have H and V on 91w. I haven't been able to get this one in yet but I think I got everything on the H side. I was looking for JTV. I found DSN.(Low SR)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)