Status
Please reply by conversation.

RtpiFan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 30, 2005
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Hi,

I am setting sg2100 for a friend but having a problem.
Is TS SBS6 74W just like mine but general location their a lot trees but was able find sgnal/quality on IA8@89 anything before that and a no go.
Longitude 73.2 and latitude 45.4 according is/our location so that what need setup under usals but seeing SBS6 or AMC5 are not option will this affect what would need input on pansat 2700a for him.

RtpiFan :)

Yes you will have to use USALS to set it up. Any satellite will work if you set up the receiver with the correct Lat. and Long.

Could someone verify that Montreal/Quebec/Canada longitude is 73.7 lat 45.4
I point TS is ths case being 101west as test now under USALS it put longitude as 73.7 and lat as 45.4

But tell me it need to move 30 degrees to reach that sat i know doing something wrong but what???

Last edited:
It think know what problems is????
When find TS sat wanted 101West in this case i go to receiver and move 97 west see find it it those but low singal so send back reference but stop at 10 not 0 that reference i have reset motor and will see what get.

Reseting the SG2100 seem do trick that i was able use IA8 as TS and now find most sat he wanted minus those covered by trees.

Thanks for all the help :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)