TSO sports channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tpayne105

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 1, 2006
Dallas, TX
Hello all

First of all, thank you to all who contribute. This site is a GREAT site for a wealth of information and I appreciate it.

My question is...in the 600s...what is TSO? Is it Turner South? And why is it we cannot receive it in Texas?

Thanks

Todd

Yes, it is Turner South, D* indicates that channel 631 is subject to blackouts, and is available only to AL, GA, MS, TN, SC, and sections of NC, as determined by zip code. D* has no control over this.

Last edited:
damaged said:
Yes, it is Turner South, D* indicates that channel 631 is subject to blackouts, and is available only to AL, GA, MS, TN, SC, and sections of NC, as determined by zip code. D* has no control over this.

Well I think that its territory has chaned since Fox took it over.
When it was Turner controlled I did not et it. Now I do, Im on the NC coast. i think before only the very far south western parts on NC mountains ot it. Its probally available to the FOX SPORTS SOUTH area now.

I thought they opened it up for everyone with the Sports Pack since Fox took it over instead of keeping it regional.

FavreJL04 said:
I thought they opened it up for everyone with the Sports Pack since Fox took it over instead of keeping it regional.

I have the Sports Pack but don't get it here in PA..

jamielee said:
Well I think that its territory has chaned since Fox took it over.
When it was Turner controlled I did not et it. Now I do, Im on the NC coast. i think before only the very far south western parts on NC mountains ot it. Its probally available to the FOX SPORTS SOUTH area now.

All I know is that the information I posted came from the foldup flyer (has the D* channel listings, and, at the bottom of the listing, it states what I quoted) that came in this months paper bill.

Since I did not print the flyer, I can make no promises of its valididity, I figured who else but D* would know better about their own service.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts