Status
Please reply by conversation.

tpayne105

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 1, 2006
Dallas, TX
Hello all

First of all, thank you to all who contribute. This site is a GREAT site for a wealth of information and I appreciate it.

My question is...in the 600s...what is TSO? Is it Turner South? And why is it we cannot receive it in Texas?

Thanks

Todd

Yes, it is Turner South, D* indicates that channel 631 is subject to blackouts, and is available only to AL, GA, MS, TN, SC, and sections of NC, as determined by zip code. D* has no control over this.

Last edited:
damaged said:
Yes, it is Turner South, D* indicates that channel 631 is subject to blackouts, and is available only to AL, GA, MS, TN, SC, and sections of NC, as determined by zip code. D* has no control over this.

Well I think that its territory has chaned since Fox took it over.
When it was Turner controlled I did not et it. Now I do, Im on the NC coast. i think before only the very far south western parts on NC mountains ot it. Its probally available to the FOX SPORTS SOUTH area now.

I thought they opened it up for everyone with the Sports Pack since Fox took it over instead of keeping it regional.

FavreJL04 said:
I thought they opened it up for everyone with the Sports Pack since Fox took it over instead of keeping it regional.

I have the Sports Pack but don't get it here in PA..

jamielee said:
Well I think that its territory has chaned since Fox took it over.
When it was Turner controlled I did not et it. Now I do, Im on the NC coast. i think before only the very far south western parts on NC mountains ot it. Its probally available to the FOX SPORTS SOUTH area now.

All I know is that the information I posted came from the foldup flyer (has the D* channel listings, and, at the bottom of the listing, it states what I quoted) that came in this months paper bill.

Since I did not print the flyer, I can make no promises of its valididity, I figured who else but D* would know better about their own service.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)