Status
Please reply by conversation.
T

tpayne105

SatelliteGuys Family
Jul 1, 2006
Dallas, TX
Hello all

First of all, thank you to all who contribute. This site is a GREAT site for a wealth of information and I appreciate it.

My question is...in the 600s...what is TSO? Is it Turner South? And why is it we cannot receive it in Texas?

Thanks

Todd

damaged

damaged

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 22, 2005
South of Heaven
Yes, it is Turner South, D* indicates that channel 631 is subject to blackouts, and is available only to AL, GA, MS, TN, SC, and sections of NC, as determined by zip code. D* has no control over this.

Last edited:
T

tpayne105

SatelliteGuys Family
Jul 1, 2006
Dallas, TX
I kinda figured that....it is blacked out all the time!

Thanks!

jamieh1

jamieh1

SatelliteGuys Pro
damaged said:
Yes, it is Turner South, D* indicates that channel 631 is subject to blackouts, and is available only to AL, GA, MS, TN, SC, and sections of NC, as determined by zip code. D* has no control over this.

Well I think that its territory has chaned since Fox took it over.
When it was Turner controlled I did not et it. Now I do, Im on the NC coast. i think before only the very far south western parts on NC mountains ot it. Its probally available to the FOX SPORTS SOUTH area now.

F

FavreJL04

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 14, 2006
I thought they opened it up for everyone with the Sports Pack since Fox took it over instead of keeping it regional.

W

Willis

SatelliteGuys Family
Oct 14, 2005
FavreJL04 said:
I thought they opened it up for everyone with the Sports Pack since Fox took it over instead of keeping it regional.

I have the Sports Pack but don't get it here in PA..

damaged

damaged

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 22, 2005
South of Heaven
jamielee said:
Well I think that its territory has chaned since Fox took it over.
When it was Turner controlled I did not et it. Now I do, Im on the NC coast. i think before only the very far south western parts on NC mountains ot it. Its probally available to the FOX SPORTS SOUTH area now.

All I know is that the information I posted came from the foldup flyer (has the D* channel listings, and, at the bottom of the listing, it states what I quoted) that came in this months paper bill.

Since I did not print the flyer, I can make no promises of its valididity, I figured who else but D* would know better about their own service.

S

strangedakota

Mar 23, 2006
Tso

I live in central NC and I can't get either.

Status
Please reply by conversation.