TTR crashes revisited

davismh

Original poster
Dec 2, 2004
An update to my previous posting that was lost in the recent forum revision. I have downloaded version 1.2.6 and experienced the same symptoms as before. I submitted the following report to the TT folks on their website.

"TTR crashes and the system gives an error message similar to: Time Trax Recast Satellite Radio Time Shifter has encountered a problem and needs to close. The radio continues to play but TTR closes. If I restart the computer, the radio continues to play after reboot but before TTR is restarted. I must shut off all power to computer and to radio/external sound card. Then, I restart the computer and the radio is not playing. I restart TTR and every thing works as it should till the next crash. (I posted this to the satellite guys forum a couple weeks ago and have had several folks respond to me with the same symptoms, but i know that forum has gone through a recent revision). "

So as far as this problem goes, it is unchanged from my pov.
MHD

I have had this same problem a few times.

You could try unplugging the power to your radio as an alternative to powering down the whole system.

Also, just firing up TT or XtreMePCR may get control of the radio again (allowing you to change channels or just turn it off if you want).

Dan

I would strongly suggest you revert back to the older versions - I think if you search the forum TT support people posted a link to download the older versions. If its no longer there or cannot be found. PM me and I can get you Version 3.2 which is what I am on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts