Tuff TV no longer a part of luken TNN now Heartland luken site down maybe gone

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jxg0754

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 21, 2013
ohio
Tuff TV is no longer a part of luken on yahoo lptv group it is said they are separating they now have a new site, whois does not mention luken, TNN is now The Heartland Network, no organization for whois, luken communications site is down maybe gone

Tuff TV website looks the same but... it says Tuff TV Media Group in Atlanta GA, (was that there before I´d think it should say Chattanooga)

RTV website is still up, TNN website is still up and looks normal but as you say Luken Comm website is down.

Tuff TV FB (same ol´facebook page) says:
"Check out the all new TUFFTV.com website! Just went live worldwide at 2:45 am Eastern time this morning."

I have to admit I don´t notice the difference, but then again I´m not a frequent visitor to their website.

it is odd that when the new tuff tv site went up luken communications site went down and now tnn is heartland

Ok, now I´m noticing some changes to the Tuff website, and it seems that TNN FB page is gone ¡

sorry there was talk about a seals entertainment corp ipo that was filed on 6/22/12 i thought maybe this was possibly a part of that, and that i also forgot to mention, a google search on seals entertianment corp ipo will bring up more info

And what would be the case with TNN, still part of Luken but now changing format due to failure, or selling the network, or something else ?

TNN is being rebranded; as best I can tell, format stays the same but now people can't say things like, "But Rick and Bubba aren't based in Nashville!"

- Trip

i wonder if any more rebrands are in the works, if Car TV is still launching, seals entertainments site has a link for tufftv2 which just links to tuff tv's site

Why do they need more channels, the tv universe already has tv companies making up dozens of sister networks so they can dilute and repeat the available programming and sell another 18hrs of commercial and paid programming time. Just put on some decent programming without a gazillion daily repeats.

luken communications site is back up for me but no mention of heartland yet just how it was before it went down
update heartland is now on luken's site

Last edited:
luken communications site is back up for me but no mention of heartland yet just how it was before it went down
update heartland is now on luken's site

From their facebook page:

The Nashville Network is changing to better serve you, our viewers. Get ready for Heartland!

We understand that a lot of our fans miss the old name, and are rightfully worried that TNN is moving away from classic country music, as it did before. That is not the case at all. So we'd like to clarify why we're changing our name, and what this means for you.

What Heartland IS:
* The same great classic and new programming you've come to know and love from TNN
* A way to broaden ...our programming with a wider variety of true country music, including Bluegrass, Americana, Texas country, and more
* The only broadcast network focusing on classic country music and entertainment

What Heartland IS NOT:
* Sitcoms
* Reality TV
* Spike
* Pop music

Heartland is the same great TNN you know and love, and with our new name comes a wealth of new opportunities for us to bring you Heartland, including cable, satellite, and internet. We'll miss the old logo too, but rest assured that you'll have the same great programming (and more!) on Heartland. You put your faith in us to bring you the best classic country music and entertainment programming, and we won't let you down.

I read about this on Facebook yesterday..Sounds like they may have lost the right to use the TNN name for some reason. Never got to see it anyway..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)