TUFF TV now on 83.0W

Status
Please reply by conversation.

BiggRedd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 6, 2010
South Texas
Seems there is no longer RTN East and West Feeds. Did a rescan and got Tuff TV and one RTV feed. I like TUFF TV, at least they offer some sports programming. Shoot, I just like having one additional FTA channel.:)

It's on the old RTN West spot(I didn't bother rescanning) Any Titan tv codes for Eastern time? The Tuff Tv website only lists movie but doesn't say what movie it is.

Ideally it would be great to have all RTN-E&W + Tuff for timeshifting but can't knock a new channel

My set top box continued watching the programming as it changed, but I had to update the files for my PC cards. Too bad I didn't look here first as I thought I had problems with my graphs displaying the video.

It's on the old RTN West spot(I didn't bother rescanning) Any Titan tv codes for Eastern time? The Tuff Tv website only lists movie but doesn't say what movie it is.

Ideally it would be great to have all RTN-E&W + Tuff for timeshifting but can't knock a new channel

On AMC3 C-band there is close to 70 channels that are RTN. A few of those are TUFF. The channels are from across the US. The only thing is they are S-2 C-band. Have a great day!

What happened to RTV ??????????

RTV just went black a while ago...

The signal info shows 100% signal and picture quality but the east and west channels are just silent black screens!

What the heck???

Shoot, I just like having one additional FTA channel.
smile.gif

Yes indeed!

Oh lovely. :mad:

More male-centric programming. From source to the remote, men control the TV. :rant:

I rescanned the entire satellite and there is nothing but some weird channels :(
I can not find or receive RTN / RTV at all now. It's gone. Not there.

"RTV"
"TUFF TV" :mad:
"DIGITAL SNG"
"PATH1-ENCODER3"
"Service 10"
"Tandberg Service"
WCAU_DSNG_PATH_1"

The scan shows the channels but they are black as coal and silent as a corpse...

:rant:

Did they scramble it?

No not scrambled, they are working here on the Visionsat. I do notice some lag time for the picture to pop in. My Pansat earlier was showing bad or scrambled channel so maybe this lag I see on the Visionsat has something to do with why your not getting them.

Try going up a channel and coming back that seems to help sometimes.

No not scrambled, they are working here on the Visionsat. I do notice some lag time for the picture to pop in. My Pansat earlier was showing bad or scrambled channel so maybe this lag I see on the Visionsat has something to do with why your not getting them.

Try going up a channel and coming back that seems to help sometimes.

I've had flawless reception for the longest time until today, it went out during Leave it to Beaver on the East channel and has been gone all day.

I changed channels, rebooted, rescanned the satellite, everything.
I let it sit on RTV (either channel) for 30 minutes or more and nothing at all. Zip. Nada... :(

I'm noticing RTV is out of sync (video & audio). Make sure your pids are:

V: 35
A: 36
PCR: 35

For RTV east.

Looks like RTV's college kids have screwed it up again :(

it went out during Leave it to Beaver on the East channel :(

I ended up with half a recording for Leave it to Beaver. I was able to re-scan (or actually used update from satellite) that channel and it came back. Not a big loss loosing the west feed as it was just a 3hr delay of the east feed.

I'm noticing RTV is out of sync (video & audio). Make sure your pids are:

V: 35
A: 36
PCR: 35

For RTV east.

Looks like RTV's college kids have screwed it up again :(

Oh oh, that's beyond my skill level. I don't even know what that means.
I guess all I can do now is sit it out.
I'm sure going to miss the west channel, I used it a lot during what I call "dead times" when there is nothing else on anywhere. :(

You just can't depend on free anything. Anything "free" in the USA is BAD and un-American and must be eliminated. Thou shalt worship thy almighty dollar and thy holy profit. Ahmen. :mad:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)