TUFF TV Schedule Change?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Wow...... I just looked through the week on Titan for Tuff and I see absolutely nothing on there at all anymore of any interest to me.
Scratch one channel for me.. :(

I used to at least check in on weeknights at midnight to see what sort of bad B movie they had playing. Now that's gone, there's nothing left for me.
RTV is pretty barren too.

I miss the good old days...

I sure would give anything to have back all the good stuff Equity had going and Whitespings TV too...

Sigh........ :(

Wow...... I just looked through the week on Titan for Tuff and I see absolutely nothing on there at all anymore of any interest to me.
Scratch one channel for me.. :(

I used to at least check in on weeknights at midnight to see what sort of bad B movie they had playing. Now that's gone, there's nothing left for me.
RTV is pretty barren too.

I miss the good old days...

I sure would give anything to have back all the good stuff Equity had going and Whitespings TV too...

Sigh........ :(

I agree dee! Tuff isnt an interest to me also at this time.If you like MIDNIGHT MASSACRE THEATRE and you stream on the internet i see that The Monster Channel streams this program on friday nights at midnight est.Missed it last night but in planning on recording it then playing it back on my large LCD tv on sat nights when i like to watch a good horror movie.

I was just watching the outdoor competitions on Tuff - you know wood cutting, pole climbing etc. I have always enjoyed it and it made me stop my browsing for awhile and watch Tuff.

I was just watching the outdoor competitions on Tuff - you know wood cutting, pole climbing etc. I have always enjoyed it and it made me stop my browsing for awhile and watch Tuff.

It has all the major ingredients that young men thrive on: Adrenaline, Testosterone, Gasoline and Gunpowder.

I checked it one midnight a few weeks ago looking for the midnight B movie and there was what appeared to be an amateur quality video of a bunch of pimply faced teenage boys banging out some horrid racket on guitars and hanging out on a beach flashing gang signs. I have no idea what that was about but it took me about 60 seconds to realize that that channel is down the tubes. For me, TUFF is over with. Unless they bring back the midnight B movies and or the Midnight Massacre, I'll never bother to tune it in ever again. I've deleted it from my favorites list.

But I guess there's plenty of guys out there that absolutely love what ever it is they are airing. I don't know.

If it works for you, that's great.. :)

After looking at TUFF TV's website I have to admit that the new programming changes better fits the channels name. Somehow "The Bill Cosby Show" and other programming wasn't really tuff.

Plus what's with all this "I miss the old days" stuff? This past year we have gained "MeTV", "Second feed of MeTV", "PBJ", "My Family TV", "Pursuit", "Weather Nation", "TV HOT" and many other channels.

Amazing! RTV now has a Yoga and a Pilates program on in the mornings. :)
Now if they would just up the picture quality. I also like the "Daytime" show but it's 50% commercials!
I recorded it and edited out the commercials and it was right about 30 minutes of program & 30 minutes of commercials in one hour. :(
My mute button gets a heavy work out during Daytime.

I haven't seen the yoga show yet, I hope it isn't 50% commercials too..

:)

While I'm fortunate enough on Cable to have MeTV, Antenna and RTV locally, Otherwise I have only Ku FTA, So Other than RTV and Tuff, I am out of luck unless Luken adds his other channels to AMC 9 KU 83..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts