Tulsa and OKC locals from Griffin Communications on clock with Dish now

[QUOTE="osu1991, post: 3612164, member: 10999" I bet their ratings suffer some more as viewers don't come back to their newscasts.[/QUOTE]
We can only hope. Not saying they are wrong, I don't know the details of the disagreement or the settlement terms, but there should be consequences to them for their actions too.

The fact channel 9 has apologized on air today(all day) and on their FB page practically tells me Griffin was the one in the wrong and i feel like they got a TON of hate calls/emails/comments. Good to see them back though. Now OKC market has KOKH(Sinclair) to worry about this summer if the 2 year contract is the new trend.

I know Sinclair almost dropped local OKC from fox on Dish 2 years ago right before they FINALLY went all HD. I just know the 2 year thing is becoming the huge trend nowadays. We have like 5-6 providers including satellite in Oklahoma and there is almost NEVER a time a scroll is popping up about a certain providers contract is about to expire on one of our locals. Id be surprised if Sinclair did longer than 2 years TBH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)