Tulsa King

HipKat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 25, 2017
Pekin, IL
Man, I love this show! I can't get enough. Stallone is excellent in it. He pulls the Mob Capo off perfectly and his sense of humor is timed and delivered. I like the fact that there is so much humor mixed in with what's becoming a more dramatic story line. The character development is very good.

Tyler Sheridan is hitting another one out of the park

We're 2 in, loving it also.
He makes a comment about colleges in the last episode that I used in a conversation with a customer the other day, not knowing where I got it, and he said he had never looked at it that way. If you saw it, you know what I mean, if you haven't, you will

Reactions: Foxbat
Yeh, count me hooked, as well. Glad to see they already have ordered a second season.

Reactions: HipKat
Waiting till it is done this season.

Man, I love this show! I can't get enough. Stallone is excellent in it. He pulls the Mob Capo off perfectly and his sense of humor is timed and delivered. I like the fact that there is so much humor mixed in with what's becoming a more dramatic story line. The character development is very good.

Tyler Sheridan is hitting another one out of the park
I thought I read it somewhere: Sylvester Stallone Isn't Sure He'll Return For Tulsa King Season 2

He probably wanted to make sure they were not filming in the heat of summer when it was 105-110F during the day with 80% humidity and barely got below 80F at night. It was pretty brutal here in July and August this year when they were nearing the end of production.

Seems it's always HOT in Tulsa anymore. ;) 10-15F above normal this week. Was in 70s last week.

I caught up last night, so I'm ready for the season finale tomorrow. Hopefully the City survives. :shh

I have to forget what I know around the City sometimes. The State Troopers do have jurisdiction outside the incorporated City limits, but limited jurisdiction with the City. They did get it right using the County Sheriffs for the jail scenes and had TPD arriving for the shooting in the final scene last week.

Since the recent McGirt ruling, The Cherokee Marshals or the Muscogee Creek Lighthorse would be called in for illicit activities involving citizens of the Nations within their boundaries. So I've been surprised we haven't seen any Lighthorse or Marshals used.

The beautiful art deco Tulsa Union Depot train station is now just offices and was home to the Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame, but they haven't paid their lease in several years and are being evicted for the 3rd or 4th time.