Tulsa One Dish Solution Update

Judicature

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 26, 2005
Oklahoma
In response to my inquiry - got the following update from E* customer service:

"Thank you for your e-mail and we apologize for the inconvenience. We recently launched Echo X, our newest satellite addition. Effective May 10, at approximately 1 a.m. MT we will be moving Tulsa local channels from their current location to Echo X at the 110° orbital location. Please be advised that this move may cause programming outages throughout the evening." :)

So, for Tulsa at least, tonight is the night.

It's amazing some of the info they just give away on the e-mail these days. I thought they used to be more withdrawn

Judicature said:
Effective May 10, at approximately 1 a.m. MT we will be moving Tulsa local channels from their current location to Echo X at the 110° orbital location. Please be advised that this move may cause programming outages throughout the evening[/I]." :)

So, for Tulsa at least, tonight is the night.

It seems the quality of the signal improved significantly with this change/update. If the previous signal was a 3, the new signal is a 8! Or, my imagination is in overdrive!

kats

There are still 3 locals on 119 in addition to the 4 on 148. The signal is lots lower on 110 the locals are showing 82 on my 522 and the locals on 119 are showing 120. Personally I think the 4 stations that have moved to 110 look a little softer this morning than stuff recorded on the hard drive last night when they were still on 119.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)