Tulsa One Dish Solution Update

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Judicature

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 26, 2005
Oklahoma
In response to my inquiry - got the following update from E* customer service:

"Thank you for your e-mail and we apologize for the inconvenience. We recently launched Echo X, our newest satellite addition. Effective May 10, at approximately 1 a.m. MT we will be moving Tulsa local channels from their current location to Echo X at the 110° orbital location. Please be advised that this move may cause programming outages throughout the evening." :)

So, for Tulsa at least, tonight is the night.

It's amazing some of the info they just give away on the e-mail these days. I thought they used to be more withdrawn

Judicature said:
Effective May 10, at approximately 1 a.m. MT we will be moving Tulsa local channels from their current location to Echo X at the 110° orbital location. Please be advised that this move may cause programming outages throughout the evening[/I]." :)

So, for Tulsa at least, tonight is the night.

It seems the quality of the signal improved significantly with this change/update. If the previous signal was a 3, the new signal is a 8! Or, my imagination is in overdrive!

kats

There are still 3 locals on 119 in addition to the 4 on 148. The signal is lots lower on 110 the locals are showing 82 on my 522 and the locals on 119 are showing 120. Personally I think the 4 stations that have moved to 110 look a little softer this morning than stuff recorded on the hard drive last night when they were still on 119.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts