Turbo HD dish type?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PMKS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 7, 2005
South Texas
Sorry to sound like a newb, I haven't messed with Dishnetwork Dishes in years.

Buddy has a grey Turbo HD dish, wants to purchase a second dish for camping, etc.

I assume here in South Texas he's looking at 110/119/129 sats.

What is the difference between the "black" turbo HD dishes and the grey ones?

Black ones are mesh dishes, other than that the only thing the makes the Turbo HD dish "Turbo HD" is the fancy logo painted on the dish. for sats 110/119/129, you'll be looking for a 1000.2 dish.

Black ones are mesh dishes, other than that the only thing the makes the Turbo HD dish "Turbo HD" is the fancy logo painted on the dish. for sats 110/119/129, you'll be looking for a 1000.2 dish.
I believe he was talking about the black lettering "Turbo HD". He had already referred to it as grey.

Perforated is correct term. As it's still a solid dish w/ hole punched thru it. Mesh is light weight metal w/ holes in it on a frame.

Thanks for the help all.

I told him to get a TurboHD 1000.2 dish. He found some online for around $60 with the support arms.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts