TurboHD packages

The problem is then they name their Turbo packages bronze, silver and gold, but they do not have the same channels as the classic bronze, silver and gold. On top of that they call them Turbo. In general parlance, turbo means super charged. If anything one would expect these packages to have MORE than the similarly named classic packages.
They should name the Classic HD add-ons "Turbo", as you are turbo-charging your standard package, and call the HD-only packages "Normally-aspirated HD".

I think the TurboHD package forfeit RSNs and music channels (I prefer the CD channels).
I have Turbo Gold and definitely have my RSN. You are right that we do not get the music channels, save for during the Holidays, when they gave us the Christmas Music Channel

As for their web page, the people who run it are pretty incompetent. They can't seem to figure out column placements (this isn't the first time), and a few days ago, there were tool-tips for every channel; now they are just on the package names... The mistake that bugged me the most was when they updated the Turbo package website to show Fox News HD in bronze and Fox Business HD in Gold.

As you're already a DISH Network subscriber it doesn't really matter what is in the TurboHD packages as they aren't available to you.

For new subscribers, DISH hasn't updated their web page with the most recent channels. If there are questions about a particular channel, ask about that channel and surely someone here who has TurboHD can respond.

I think the TurboHD package forfeit RSNs and music channels (I prefer the CD channels).

These are both wrong answers-

TurboHD is available to all subscribers, current or new. You do receive your RSN with TurboHD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts