Turn my micro on any time!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

wallyhts

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2008
Don't have a microHD never played with a slingbox. Well check it out I have a microHD hooked up to a 76cm dish that then connects to a slingbox which then connects to a 100Mbps port.
I was using sling player software with video set to 640x480

Burn it up got lots of bandwidth that i have to pay for if used or not.

Sling Account Info:
username - dave@villecolo.com
password - ftarocks
sling view password = ftarocks

Here is a video of the dish on the roof.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess I am going downtown tonight.

It's winding up their because I ran a full pop on my AI T S2. Could be wrong could be the 250 run of cheap oh cable I have 6 S of fiber up their just needs some ends put on which is $$$ and an L-Band fiber transport set.

I need a 120cm with 8 SL1 and a 8x1 switch and a hdmi to c video for HD to the sling. That would be a lot better setup for folks to play with.

I tried logging into Sling Box, with info provide in the first thread and it would not work because it does not support windows 7 x64.

I have a 76cm dish and get almost 265+ TV channels on 97W (scrambled and ITC)

I'm not entirely up to date on all this cm stuff, since I'm old school, but isn't that around 30-31 inches? I have a 31" dish that I have been using for years, I too easily scan in 265 plus channels on that bird. All of the ITC chs play just fine, tho I don't actually watch many of them except when I'm flipping thru those channels and thinking...hmm..I don't like that channel..I don't like that one either..hmm..I kinda' like this channel, but the PQ really sux tho...so on and so on. That's usually when I switch back to Cband and try to find something watchable, not that there is nothing watchable on KU band tho. It's just that there is more watchable channels on CBand than on KU band. IMO it would suck to have KU only. But of course it would be better than nothing.

I'm downtown and the dish on roof is getting all TP. The lead to the mini DC is getting all TP's.

I am going to rescan on the microHD if I can from the iPhone sling app.

Now it's 201(V) and 77(A)

Is that right

wallyhts - I hooked up last night and it looked like you have some duplicates scanned in.

Dish size matters if you are on the fringe of the footprint. We have a weaker signal in NW Oregon than parts of the Midwest so a 30" dish is marginal here.
Bob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)