Turn my micro on any time!!!

I'm using Win 7 x64 with the Sling Player program See if you can find "SlingPlayer2.0.4setup.exe" 62.6mb . I could upload it here but I think it's too big :(

I'm not entirely up to date on all this cm stuff, since I'm old school, but isn't that around 30-31 inches? I have a 31" dish that I have been using for years, I too easily scan in 265 plus channels on that bird. All of the ITC chs play just fine, tho I don't actually watch many of them except when I'm flipping thru those channels and thinking...hmm..I don't like that channel..I don't like that one either..hmm..I kinda' like this channel, but the PQ really sux tho...so on and so on. That's usually when I switch back to Cband and try to find something watchable, not that there is nothing watchable on KU band tho. It's just that there is more watchable channels on CBand than on KU band. IMO it would suck to have KU only. But of course it would be better than nothing.

I mainly use KU for sports feeds :)
I have C-Band but its ghetto moved....as in I have to physically move it out of the garage and aim it ;)

Thanks, Wallyhts, for sharing this! I've never played with Slingbox. I really like it! It would be cool to set up a C-band dish at my parents' house across town and watch from my place.

If I could have a C-Band dish on that roof I would still trying to working something out with the land lord. I am really thinking about just buying/renting a few farm acres and building a dish farm but the problem with that is the cost to build out a fiber run so perhaps a licensed microwave link.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)