TURN OFF THE SNOW FLAKES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holiday themes are fine I like them but when they cause my laptop to get hot and the the CPU to shoot up to nearly 100% and they block the bottom of the screen with a Santa that follows you everywhere people have the right to complain. Having a proper holiday theme that does not slow down your computer or blocks content is the way to go.

None of these things ever show up automatically on my computer, even when we were still on VBulletin. I'll have to look at the theme selections to see what y'all are talking about.

On Vbulletin, the holiday themes did show up "automatically", as if everyone's theme was reset to that option. People simply changed it and life went on...

None of these things ever show up automatically on my computer, even when we were still on VBulletin. I'll have to look at the theme selections to see what y'all are talking about.

I never saw the snowflakes (using Chrome), but I did see the obnoxious Santa. I also never, not ONCE, saw the CES Talking Head. I think I even tried different browsers to see what the heck everybody was talking about.

Non-deterministic behavior is something I really look for in a computer program, NOT.

I never saw any of it,apparently it occurred and Scott fixed it in between times that I was logged on.Or I'm just lucky,and I know that's not the reason :biggrin

I saw the santa, he was in the way of everything, never saw the snowflakes..........

and the santa didnt last long:)

I will report I get some emailed thread has been updated messages but ALL error out thread not found.

honestly I am still ill, too busy with our new family so I ignore tons of stuff, lacking the time and energy to even care......

My free time is mostly spent sleeping my doctor says what I need most is rest....

If you don't take care of yourself, you can't take care of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts