TURN OFF THE SNOW FLAKES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the holidays, but Santa will chase even the most die-hard from the site! He covers lower 1/3 on IOS and Android devices. If zoom in on anything with the Android table or iPhone, Santa fills the screen!

This shouldn't be the default or we lose many visitors... Bah Humbug!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 122
It should not longer show on mobile devices.

Sorry was away we went over to my moms tonight to have our Christmas together. :)

I want the satelliteguys 1.4.2 no sticky back witout the santa.

This no xmas theme you forced on us SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Safari.

I want the satelliteguys 1.4.2 no sticky back witout the santa.

This no xmas theme you forced on us SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Safari.
Have t0 agree. That's MY theme that I can't use for a while.

Reactions: n0qcu
I don't bitch about everything, and you know that as you've known me for years.
I am only bitching about losing the best style because of the santa blocking most of the screen on mobile devices.

Kevin, I appologize...

So many people were wring me upset that we had no holiday decorations up that I put them up before I went to my moms. (I wasn't planning on putting them online until Christmas Eve.)

Then came home to everyone hating me for putting them up.

Some days I can't win... but I do think everyone should be happy now. :)

Thank you, Scott...proof again you are listening (reading). It was just that bottom left Santa was so damn big.

Much better, everybody should have their preferred choice now.

thanks

Santa is still on my iPad. How can I get rid of him? I clicked on....what ever it was at the bottom of the page but now he's back and there are no more....."what evers" at the bottom of the page (hidden by a snow bank?). Santa is a screen hog!

OK, Now I see what you guys are talking about ... I didn't have this option earlier, that I know of.

Like the OLD Christmas themes much better, from the old software I guess.

Ok guys,
I turned the Christmas Theme on by using the thing at the bottom left on the pages ...
Now that I have the Christmas Theme on, I cannot go back in to change it because SANTA and the snow is covering the button.
Is there another location to change this ?

Ok guys,
I turned the Christmas Theme on by using the thing at the bottom left on the pages ...
Now that I have the Christmas Theme on, I cannot go back in to change it because SANTA and the snow is covering the button.
Is there another location to change this ?
Ok, I found another way to get there ...

OK, found how to get rid of Santa. It's under your preferances at the top of the page under your user name (click on it). I chose SatellietGuys Classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts