Turn off TNT-HD or Universal-HD for NLF-ST HD?

One channel must be turned off for NFL-ST HD, which one would you prefer?

• Turn off TNT-HD

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Turn off Universal-HD

Votes: 66 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rad

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Dripping Springs, TX
OK, based on what we're seeing and what folks are being told it looks like D* is really pinched for bandwidth to carry all the NFL-ST HD games. So assuming that they need to loose one HD channel on Sundays which one would you prefer that they turn off? Yes, I prefer they don't turn either one off since we're paying for them but if they MUST loose one which one should it be?

They better be glad no NASCAR on TNT today or they would be some HELL raising from Me
and yes, we should get a credit for Stealing our service for a day

TNT-HD.

Matter of fact, I think it should be standard operating procedure. As soon as TNT-HD starts a stretched SD show or movie, turn the HD feed off and put up a banner that says "Turn to ch. 245 to see the proper aspct ratio"

Why should they take away anything that we pay for?

I think we should get free HD package through January, that is what I vote for. I will be looking into Dish Network tomorrow.

geneb11 said:
Why should they take away anything that we pay for?

I dont like it that Directv has taken down TNT HD, But I wonder if they took down TNTHD because I dont think they charge you extra for it, its available even if you dont have the HD package. Most be in the distribution agreement that it is included in the basic package.

vurbano said:
NONE. I pay for the HD pack 24/7 not 6 days a week. Deliver the damn thing.

Exactly....they should turn off nothing but some of the sh*t channels that eat up bandwith. Lost respect for D* today. :no :no :no :no :no :no

They claim you can watch TNT in SD - you cannot get UHD in SD - so the lesser of 2 evils. As someone noted, isn't it interesting that no HD games were on ESPN2-HD all afternoon so they could have taken the bandwidth and viewers could have used the SD feed as well.

Anyway, where's the vote option to turn off both channels?

D* wants to have their cake (charging for incomplete HD package or claiming that they carry TNT HD full time) and eat it too (charge other customers for Sunday Ticket as the expense of other customers. If this is not a deceiving practice, I do not know what will be.

rkr0923 said:
They better be glad no NASCAR on TNT today or they would be some HELL raising from Me
and yes, we should get a credit for Stealing our service for a day
I suggest all those that want to see TNT-HD for Nascar next week to start calling D* and demand that they leave TNT HD on and us a different channel if it has to be done.
Like the poll said Maybe UHD ....

If enough call maybe they will change it.

Jimbo

Gosh you guys cry a lot. Watch some football, it will be good for you! Was there anything on TNT worth watching today?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts