Turn off TNT-HD or Universal-HD for NLF-ST HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

One channel must be turned off for NFL-ST HD, which one would you prefer?

• Turn off TNT-HD

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Turn off Universal-HD

Votes: 66 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Captain TV said:
Turning off any channel for the sake of another channel is totally unacceptable. Perhaps the NFL ST should be scaled down to Directv's available bandwidth. (Ha, Ha, Ha!) After all, not everyone wants to watch overgrown steroidal freaks playing patsy with each other under the pretense of being a neogladiatorial sporting event. Pro football is just about as scripted as wrestling. Besides, if I only want part time channel carriage I can return to cable.

What...scripted wrestling??? next thing you will tell me Santa isn't real too:rolleyes:

vurbano said:
NONE. I pay for the HD pack 24/7 not 6 days a week. Deliver the damn thing.

actually, tnt hd isn't part of the hd pack...

cancel it and you'll see...

talbain said:

D* says it is...............and knowing how D* is, they just failed to turn yours off.
Does someone wanna try it and see what happens?

talbain said:

This is funny , I Read this on other forums that someone keep posting that this is the case so I thought , I only whatch Discovery and TNT HD so last I called and had the HD package turn off & I did not have TNT HD after I did that I have to HD tivos and nothing on either one of them on channel 75 it says to call . I did call backand ask about it and they said it was part of the HD package and I was ask if I wanted to add the package back and I said no maybe after the sunday ticket and they gave it to me for free for 4 months . TNT HD is back on now .

i don't know if you've talked about this , but tnthd was the last channel in hd turned on by dtv so its the first to turn off besides ppv ,its all about seniority.what do you guys think?

I think it's a BS conclusion. According to some it was a "prior" agreement with the two, yet to be confirmed, but stated on here. I don't we Ever know the real truth
was that (stupid, useless, waste of bandwidth, )CD-USA on before Tnt?
I can't remember

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts