turner south

dlh1435

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
Can I get turner south on a la carte?and how much is it?it is not on my dish and I have everything.

In order to get Turner South, you must have your service address in Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Carolina or Western North Carolina

And it is available on AT120 and higher. It is not available in the sports pack or AT60PLUS. I just checked.

See ya
Tony

I checked before I posted and did not see it in the sports pack either, but I have heard that it is in there. Not 100 percent sure. Anyone have the sports package that does not live in one of the areas mentioned above that can confirm or deny?

http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/programming/channels/index.asp?NetwID=50384

Network:*TURNER SOUTH*

Channel Name:*TUSOU

Category:*SPORTS

Description:*A general entertainment regional network, this service will be available in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Carolina and regions of North Carolina. Turner South is the exclusive home for the Atlanta Thrashers NHL games and will host Atlanta Braves baseball and Atlanta Hawks basketball games. Other programming includes movies, series and sitcoms as well as original programming tailored to the Southern viewers.
Satellite:*

Channel:*

437 *

Available in:

* * * *AMERICA'S EVERYTHING PAK
* * * *AMERICA'S TOP 120
* * * *AMERICA'S TOP 180
* * * *DISH LATINO DOS
* * * *DISH LATINO EVERYTHING PAK
* * * *DISH LATINO MAX

korsjs said:
I checked before I posted and did not see it in the sports pack either, but I have heard that it is in there. Not 100 percent sure. Anyone have the sports package that does not live in one of the areas mentioned above that can confirm or deny?

I live in California, subscribe to the sports pack, and NO it is not there. I am 110% sure, I live it......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts