TV and Internet Options

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks! Monthly rental fee for the modem they supply is $10 a month.
Same here now, when I first started with my ISP, there was No Modem fee, then suddenly a few years ago there was a 7.99 fee, now its up to 10.99.

This sucks seeing I was still using the same modem I started with 7 years ago and now I have to pay 10.99 p/m for the right to use that old modem.

I have recently bought one that they recommend ...

HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH CHARGING YOU FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS FREE WHEN YOU GOT IT ?

The modem I got was $150, so it will be paid in about 15 months.

Mine paid out quicker than that. Bought a used Cisco something suitable for Mediacom and use it with 100/10 service just fine. Total cost : $17.50!! Hell, so cheap I bought 2!

I'm actually getting directv in about a week . When I had Comcast for Internet and my promo ran out , they wouldn't budge on giving me any sort of break. I called about 20 times and nothing. However when I had directv for tv at that time , after my first year, I wanted to cancel bc my bill skyrocketed. So when I called them and kindly asked about what they had to offer, at first they said nothing but for the next several days I got calls non stop begging me to stay and I'd get new customer pricing.
Now they offer this 2 year price lock when you bundle another AT&T service with them. So we'll see what happens.

I'm actually getting directv in about a week . When I had Comcast for Internet and my promo ran out , they wouldn't budge on giving me any sort of break. I called about 20 times and nothing. However when I had directv for tv at that time , after my first year, I wanted to cancel bc my bill skyrocketed. So when I called them and kindly asked about what they had to offer, at first they said nothing but for the next several days I got calls non stop begging me to stay and I'd get new customer pricing.
Now they offer this 2 year price lock when you bundle another AT&T service with them. So we'll see what happens.
Make sure you get it before that promo expires ... I'm not saying it is soon, don't know, just saying.

I've had DirecTV and Time Warner/Spectrum for years on the same TV, we'll AV Receiver.

HDMI #1 - Spectrum 201T
HDMI #2 - DirecTV HR44
HDMI #3 - Blu Ray Player
HDMI #4 - XBox One
HDMI #5 - Playstation 4

I only have two TVs, but the basement is a mess of coax. Slimeline 5 + Word Direct dish feeding a SWM 8 then going to a splitter, then going to the two TVs, the HughesNet dish, and three lines coming in from Time Warner, one for each DVR, and one for the modem for internet and phone.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)