TV Apps Initializing 301

Status
Please reply by conversation.

toolman90

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 13, 2009
Ohio
I am having problems with my TV apps with DIRECTV. After a bad lightning storm we had lost power for a few Minutes when we got power back I keep on get this 301 error when trying to use TV apps I am using a Clearwire modem with wifi built in. The DIRECTV DECA Adapter is plugged into the ethernet port. I have had it set up this way for months and now I am having issues. DIRECTV support no help blaming it on router. I have successfully used TV apps with that router until I had a power outage. Happening on all of my boxs.

toolman90 said:
I am having problems with my TV apps with DIRECTV. After a bad lightning storm we had lost power for a few Minutes when we got power back I keep on get this 301 error when trying to use TV apps I am using a Clearwire modem with wifi built in. The DIRECTV DECA Adapter is plugged into the ethernet port. I have had it set up this way for months and now I am having issues. DIRECTV support no help blaming it on router. I have successfully used TV apps with that router until I had a power outage. Happening on all of my boxs.

Is it a HR22?

Do a red button reset and then when it comes back up to a picture it might say that it is downloading additional software, don't hit continue. Let it do the download. and see if that fixes it.

I have tried a red button reset and I also did reset everything which takes it back to factory settings and defaults. Box froze up on boot up when I did those resets on all of my boxs

I had the same problem. Going through the menu to do the reset worked on both of my 24s.

S~

I have had both Road Runner and Clearwire both worked with the TV Apps. This seems like a software glitch that DIRECTV needs to fix. But the problem is that DIRECTV blames it on everybody's router which is not the problem it is defective software.

toolman90 said:
I have had both Road Runner and Clearwire both worked with the TV Apps. This seems like a software glitch that DIRECTV needs to fix. But the problem is that DIRECTV blames it on everybody's router which is not the problem it is defective software.

Unless when the power went out it closed a port on the router. When it comes to apps I know there is an issue with 22's but I don't use the apps. I use my iPad or computer instead

I read on the internet where this error 301 is a router issue. So I decided to get my Road Runner Service hooked back up. They provided me a netgear router to use with my laptop and multiple computers. When I reset my directv boxs the tv apps now work again. It looks like for some reason Clearwire modems do not work right with their tv apps.

toolman90 said:
I read on the internet where this error 301 is a router issue. So I decided to get my Road Runner Service hooked back up. They provided me a netgear router to use with my laptop and multiple computers. When I reset my directv boxs the tv apps now work again. It looks like for some reason Clearwire modems do not work right with their tv apps.

I received a blast fact from directv that tv apps, game lounge, and a few other features are temporary experiencing problems right now but it sounds like you got it hooked back up. Just wanted to give you the heads up that if it does go out again it maybe not be able to be fixed right away. They're "working very hard" on the problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)