Tv apps not working

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

BatteryDude1975

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 22, 2007
Hello, I noticed this morning that my tv apps arent working right. When I press the right arrow they come up like they are suppost to, but I cant scroll down the list or go into the app store. If I press down to scroll it just wants to start double play. It was working fine the other day. Anyone else have this problem? I dont think its internet cause the Direct Cinema is working.Thanks.

I am having a more serious problem. My screen never gets to the apps.......it always says "please wait, tv apps initializing". I've tried resetting.
I also cannot get Youtube videos. I do the search, but I never got a Youtube video. BTW, I have HR20-700.

I can get the Directv "on demand" channels.

Thanks

Ovredcoat,

I had the same problem with TV apps not working on any of my HD receivers. I just replaced my older Linksys (circa 2005) with a new Netgear WNDR3700 and my TV apps are now working, and yes I could do on demand stuff but for the first 5 months on my DirecTV HD receivers TV apps never worked.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts