TV Apps Problem...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mcintire123

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 17, 2011
Pennsylvania, United States
Anyone else been having a whole heap of problems the past week or two with TV apps not working? All four of my recievers are pulling up the TV apps just fine but I am getting random (Service Unavailable) messages even when I am just "idling" reading something on the screen... Weird.. And nothing has changed on my network or my D* system.

I have lost pandora, you tube and the "My Directv" feature, I have tried resets but no dice, it's disappointing

So, 77 views and not a single person is havin` this same problem? No ideas, suggestions? Do I smell or something? haha

And yea, I heard alot of people were missing all that stuff... All that is working fine for me, just TVApps is giving me B.S. The only real reason anyone with the software that has Pandora and such wouldn't have it is if you had no internet connection..

If the OSD - Acquiring Additional Software is dismissed before it's finished acquiring data:
  • Interactive channels may appear to not work, have no highlight, and no interactivity.
  • This OSD might display when accessing interactive channels and features.

[h=3]Cause-The OSD - Acquiring Additional Software was dismissed before it could finish acquiring interactive data.[/h]
The interactive application, feature, or channel becomes available again in approximately one hour when the data is acquired. To speed up the process:
  1. Reset the receiver again
  2. Allow the data to go through its extra 5 minutes of download time.
  3. Interactive features work as soon as the reset and download is complete.

sorry, thats all i got!

I have lost pandora, you tube and the "My Directv" feature, I have tried resets but no dice, it's disappointing

same here but resetted both of my receivers the hr 34 and hr 24-200 hd dvr receivers and only thing i got was my directv :)i got them coming out tuesday between 12-4 :)

If the OSD - Acquiring Additional Software is dismissed before it's finished acquiring data:
  • Interactive channels may appear to not work, have no highlight, and no interactivity.
  • This OSD might display when accessing interactive channels and features.

Cause-The OSD - Acquiring Additional Software was dismissed before it could finish acquiring interactive data.

The interactive application, feature, or channel becomes available again in approximately one hour when the data is acquired. To speed up the process:
  1. Reset the receiver again
  2. Allow the data to go through its extra 5 minutes of download time.
  3. Interactive features work as soon as the reset and download is complete.
sorry, thats all i got!

Don't be sorry... Its just apparently a glitch because I have tried resets and CE releases and national releases and its still not working on my hr24-100, it is however working fine on the HR22. Oh well, I am sure it will start working again some/day. Thanks for the reply's guys I appreciate it.

I am experiencing this issue intermittently on all of my HD directv receivers. Service Unavailable (7) or will not come up at all. a reset seems to fix it temporary.

i love the apps/ scoreguide but like on mine they will disappeared for a few weeks or months and come back as mysterious as they disappeared, resetting don't help much maybe for a few hours then it's well disappeared again until its come back its self wherever , who know!

I am experiencing this issue intermittently on all of my HD directv receivers. Service Unavailable (7) or will not come up at all. a reset seems to fix it temporary.

Just came to search and found this thread b/c I am also getting Service Unavailable (7) on my H25.

From what I am seeing and reading on satelliteguys.us it seems like it is a software glitch. Who know when DIRECTV will fix it. The only thing that seems to work is resetting the receiver.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts