TV Guide

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tommyboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2004
Can we make a tv guide Here at this site that we all can add too?
Something like this (p/s I made up these show at these times)

8:00e
AMC 7 NBC - Anchorage = news
AMC 7 ABC - Anchorage = one lift to live

AMC 4/ku Fox - Beaumont = simpsons

8:30e
AMC 7 NBC - Anchorage = nightline
AMC 7 ABC - Anchorage = lost

AMC 4/ku Fox - Beaumont = american idiol

for every single fta channel? or just the networks? if you know the channels call sign, you could look on titantv, which would probably be easier.

use Titan TV...much easier :)

You can add all the channels you want...I have almost all the stations on G10 in one list (and my OTA stations) :)

I agree with the Ice Man. Use Titan TV. Only the FOX Beaumont station doesn't work. Virgin Islands network feeds are showing actual games of sporting events now.

does it work

crashed when setting up an account recently

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Works for me....I used my analog OTA area (Duluth, MN) which is 5 channels

and added all the G10 stuff and Montana PBS

Titan TV works great.

For the Beaumont station, I used KVHP, a sister station. I'm not sure the programming is 100% the same, but it seems to be pretty close.

Iceberg, have you found KWFT on Titan? They don't seem to have it, at least not under those call letters, although Zap2It does have KWFT.

Uh, I got it on Titan using "KWFT". You had a typo maybe, or maybe it's been a while since you tried? (They added a bunch of stations a few weeks ago.)

Thanks for the KVHP tip.

doesnt work....just tried it

Add Station/Callsign KWFT as Channel # 34
If you don't know the exact callsign, simply enter the first few characters
and you will be presented with a list of matching callsigns to choose from.
No Matching Stations were found. Please try another callsign.

jh98 said:
Titan TV works great.

For the Beaumont station, I used KVHP, a sister station. I'm not sure the programming is 100% the same, but it seems to be pretty close.

Iceberg, have you found KWFT on Titan? They don't seem to have it, at least not under those call letters, although Zap2It does have KWFT.

KVHP and KUIL are owned by the same people, but the programming is tweaked a little different
KVHP is a Fox affiliate
KUIL is Fox/UPN

Iceberg said:
doesnt work....just tried it
Weird! It still works for me; I already had KWFT on my chart, but I can add additional copies at different channel numbers using KWFT in the Add Station/Callsign box. It is odd that Titan doesn't show its network affiliation (no IND or WB or anything) on my listings. Maybe I'm grandfathered somehow?

FYI, Titan shows Cops "Resisting Arrest #1 Special Edition" at 10 pm Eastern tonight. Does that match reality, or what other listings sources say?

Agreed. I just experimented, and Titan won't recognize KWFT as an "Analog" (OTA) channel, but it works with Satellite. Sounds like it also works with cable.

I switched my primary grid to Satellite so I could add the Pentagon Channel, Daystar, the late Empire, and other such non-OTA channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)