TV JAPAN ch 640 english secondary audio channel program

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

r10fret

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 20, 2008
FL
On the audio menu of your receiver, you have to select japanese if you want to hear english. Makes DISH -sense to me! ch 640

Hey, are you saying we have access to the English language on TVJapan? I did not know that. Thanks. I shall try it out. I do like some of the free programming and the news.

I suspect that with Dish receivers, the language names are hard-coded to stream numbers, unlike a real DVB receiver where the language name is broadcast with the stream number.

Hey, are you saying we have access to the English language on TVJapan? I did not know that. Thanks. I shall try it out. I do like some of the free programming and the news.

The problem here is to get english you have to select japanese instead of alternate which would have made more sense, obviously the channel labeled english or default is used for the main japanese audio, I have had dish for decades since the start and never knew the english language was available during Free TVJ @ 61.5 & 118.7 as secondary audio hidden under the japanese audio selection, I came to find this out by investigating how exactly another station was receiving the english track from the tv japan dish feed. As usual dish confuses people with this arse backwards audio configuration logic! And you could bet if you contacted dish they wouldn't have a clue about it. DDDCs~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)