TV Land

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

peggy97850

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 16, 2012
Western US
When are we going to get TV Land in HD? Makes no sense that I can watch in HD with On Demand but current recordings for new shows like Younger or Teachers are in SD. It's long past overdue that newly recorded series still aren't available.

It looks to me like there is scant 4K available other than the streaming services own productions and some movies. Add a few specialty events and programs is there anymore that is produced in 4K?

In time most everything will be in HD (bandwidth available that is). Some channels are not available in HD as yet.

I don’t think there are many that do not have an HD feed now. Now, whether or not what they broadcast is in HD is another story.

Some off the wall channels like Link or FSTV I do not think they are in HD as yet.some of the diginets are not in HD either. METV is one of the few. BBC World is available in HD as well as Russia Today, but neither are offered in HD on Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts