TV Land

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
Anyone notice having freezing on TV Land. Usually only 2-3 seconds can’t really say how often because it’s on consistent. I don’t think it’s my signal don’t notice it on any other channels.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Anyone notice having freezing on TV Land. Usually only 2-3 seconds can’t really say how often because it’s on consistent. I don’t think it’s my signal don’t notice it on any other channels.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I’ve only noticed it on USA and Comedy Central over last several weeks. No other channels are impacted that I have seen.

Reactions: andrewj0781
I saw pixellation and macro blocking on 199 Saturday night on my Joey 2.0. Backed up and confirmed it was in the buffer, not a H3/J2 connection problem because it occurred at the same place except on the recording the picture just paused then jumped ahead where the live feed was pixellated and macro blocked. It also happened on another channel but I don't recall which one. I'm on EA.

Yeah, last night it was impossible to watch. Only this channel that I could tell. Something's up with this. It's not DISH on my end. It's somewhere else in the DISH network somewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)