This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

TV program guide

Status
Please reply by conversation.

riggscm

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Hey gang,
So I've been thinking of subscribing to a TV Guide type mag. for news on shows and so forth. One of my main concerns is TV listings. There are alot of new shows coming out this season that I want to see and I think there may be some that I don't about that I might want to watch.

At anyrate I'm curious what you guys think may be a good mag. TV guide is ofcourse the grandaddy, but with its new format many people say it sucks. Tell me what you think.

--RiGGs

I actually really like the new tv guide, however it is only good for prime time...which stinks but thats when I use it mostly anyway. Also there is one usually included in the Sunday paper that is not too bad and its cheap. I never cared for "on direct" but I did use it for a year or so. I have not tried Orbit but they do have a D* version now. you can also pick up a tvguide at the grocery store and see if you like it...but it is allot cheaper to subscribe. Hope that helps

you know Yahoo has a nice TV section but man it is a bear to browse. Seems to take a long time to scroll down the page, regardless fo what computer I try it on.

Looks like OnSat is giving away a free copy, so I figure I'll compare that to TV Guide.

Status
Please reply by conversation.