TV Recommendation

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
just looked at the Samsung UN55C6400 at sams - $2196. the picture was by far the best of all the ones on display. however, i'm now reading reviews and the motion problems seem inherent with the samsungs. i watch hockey and that worries me!

If motion is your biggest concern just get a Plasma. The LCD TVs with the 120Hz and 240Hz really do not do that great of job with the motion blur. We sell LG and Samsung TVs and the Plasmas do the best job. Don't get me wrong, all the models they have look pretty good but some stand out above the rest. I will admit that an LED looks great but the motion blur is still noticeable.

just looked at the Samsung UN55C6400 at sams - $2196. the picture was by far the best of all the ones on display. however, i'm now reading reviews and the motion problems seem inherent with the samsungs. i watch hockey and that worries me!

I've had no problem watching hockey on my Samsung 120 mhz lcd

really - that's great to hear. i loved the picture of the samsung - gorgeous. was worried about the motion i've read about - what model do you have?

really - that's great to hear. i loved the picture of the samsung - gorgeous. was worried about the motion i've read about - what model do you have?

I'm sure my model is long out of production. I got it back in March 09.

Funny story. It was delivered early in the morning on a Thursday in March. I got it from Best Buy. They normally will set it up, but it had been cold overnight, so they suggested I wait a couple of hours to warm up to room temp. My wife likes to go for long walks. We live in the country. I had just finished setting it up when she came back in. I had March Madness on.
First thing she said was "O my god. Look at that picture". It was that much better than the Mitsu dlp had degraded to.

that's funny! you're a lucky guy - my wife insists she can't tell the difference between SD and HD - forget about HD between two brands!!

that's funny! you're a lucky guy - my wife insists she can't tell the difference between SD and HD - forget about HD between two brands!!

Actually, for the most part, she didn't really care about the diff between SD and HD especially on OTA.

But the difference if the quality and brightness of the picture between the Mits and Samsung was striking.

My wife appreciates the audio more than the visual. But those HDNet coast programs really show off the HD aspect and she likes that stuff.

Authentic HD always looks better than uprez'd HD... not that I'm complaining, I like most of the channels.
I would expect as such with a 120 mhz refresh rate. :D

My 60 Hz is just fine for sports, but it is only a 37" screen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)