any difference with locals from. . .

greenguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2010
Home Ground. . .
albany NY or new york NY? are both of them on in the conus beam?

i input on dishes page the area for both areas and the list for the locals where a little bit different with both of them havin the abc, nbc, cbs, fox, cw in there list.

i would like to know which is the better one or are both the same?

albany NY or new york NY? are both of them on in the conus beam?

i input on dishes page the area for both areas and the list for the locals where a little bit different with both of them havin the abc, nbc, cbs, fox, cw in there list.

i would like to know which is the better one or are both the same?
Albany is on a spot beam for all of its stations. New York City has cba,nbc,fox,abc,wwor(my9),wpi:mad:cw) on conus beam for sd but if you want HD they are on spot beam only. The two cities are also on different spot beams with NYC being on a couple of different spot beams depending on if you want HD or SD. Also your RSN's would be a little different too.

Albany is on a spot beam for all of its stations. New York City has cba,nbc,fox,abc,wwor(my9),wpi:mad:cw) on conus beam for sd but if you want HD they are on spot beam only. The two cities are also on different spot beams with NYC being on a couple of different spot beams depending on if you want HD or SD. Also your RSN's would be a little different too.

are you sure? NY is conus beam. . .i was assuming that the entire NY area including the smaller citeis where conus also. im not seein a spot beam on lyngsat or on satbeams for it.

im really not looking for the HD local, the SD is good enuff for me, i just need to know they are in the conus beam.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)