TV2 002 error on 322 receiver

dblay

Original poster
Aug 30, 2009
mississippi
TV1 is working fine but TV2 gives a 002 error. My setup is air 60 on both tv's. It has been working fine for 3 years but just started giving this error. Dish Network is wanting to send out a service guy. Is there anything else I can do to troubleshoot? would trying a different channel other than 60 help anything?

The error you describe originates at the 322 and displays on your TV2 screen, right? Changing the TV2 channel is great for finding a clear channel, but wouldn't effect the function.

The first thing I would do would be to check and tighten (finger tight only on electronics!!!) the connections. Check all connections. Inside are typically loose, outside if they are loose you will find corrosion.

Considering it is three years from install, you likely have some loose or corroded connections.

If you are using a separator (single line from dish to separator behind the 322) then the separator could be the problem. If all of the connections check out, flip the separator over and see if that makes a difference.

The error you describe originates at the 322 and displays on your TV2 screen, right? Changing the TV2 channel is great for finding a clear channel, but wouldn't effect the function.

The first thing I would do would be to check and tighten (finger tight only on electronics!!!) the connections. Check all connections. Inside are typically loose, outside if they are loose you will find corrosion.

Considering it is three years from install, you likely have some loose or corroded connections.

If you are using a separator (single line from dish to separator behind the 322) then the separator could be the problem. If all of the connections check out, flip the separator over and see if that makes a difference.[/QUO

Highdefjeff, I have a 722k receiver that is only 3 weeks old and I am getting the 002 message about 15 times a day without a cloud in the sky or no rain. I can be watching a DVR recording and it will pop up on that, very annoying. It doesn't matter what channel you are watching. Talked via chat today with a Tech2 and they are sending someone out on Tuesday to see if they can find the problem. Do you have any suggestions other than above? Could it be the LNB's?

Thanks,
bumblebee8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts