TV2 Remote Setup

tvbnowtv

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 16, 2014
New York
Where can I find help setting a TV2 remote on a 322 receiver? I know you have to go through menu and I don't know how from there, can anyone help?

My TV2 remote controlling TV2 broke and I bought a new replacement, Dish remote and I don't know how to set it up.

My TV2 remote controlling TV2 broke and I bought a new replacement, Dish remote and I don't know how to set it up.
What is the model number that appears on the back of the new remote?

Does the front of the new remote look exactly like the front of the old remote (paying particularly careful attention to the colored area at the bottom)?

Press MENU twice with your TV1 remote. You will see 2 numbers. A number for TV1 Remote and the bottom number is for the TV2 remote. You can program the TV2 remote to any number other than the number that is assigned to the TV1 remote. Point your TV2 remote towards the ceiling. HOLD down the SAT function button until all the mode buttons light up. Let go of the SAT button. Press 5 (or any number other that the assigned number to the TV1 remote) then press the # (pound) button, next you press the record button as many times as you have to until true number on the screen beside the blue TV2 symbol changes to the number you chose (5,6,7, etc). Once it changes, select DONE using your TV remote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts