Tversity Media Sharing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jackten

Original poster
Dec 12, 2009
ZooTown
I have an (H)R-22-100 and an HR20-700, both wired networked and I have been trying to setup some media sharing from my PC. I recently connected the HR to my network for MRV and On Demand function and those have worked seamlessly. I am now trying to be able to share media from my PC (Vista Home Premium 64bit). I used the WMP sharing and only had success with audio files. I came across this program called TVersity, which allows .avi files to be streamed and other web content as well. I installed, and I can see both the name of my computer and also TVersity under music, photos and more. When I open Tversity, it says "There are no files in this folder". I have added my video library to the program on my computer, reset (red button) the IRD and Restarted the program. Has anyone else had sucess with this program? Has anyone else encountered this issue? Any support would greatly be appreciated.

i used to use tversity and it did work great for me, i don't think i even had to do anything except share the library. i don't use it anymore though, my media center PC is hooked to my lcd so i just watch them direct off it now.

anyway, make sure you are sharing the correct folders. there is a configuration program for tversity that lists what you are sharing. also make sure your firewall is set to allow access.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)