TWC Deals

briansanders007

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 24, 2003
I have had TWC for several months now after switching from Voom\Dish. I love being able to actually watch tv! My superdish had so many problems. IT would crap out at night around 9 and no installer could ever fix it. So I switched.

When I switched I called the local office and asked if they had any special sat switch promos. A guy came out to my house and I got digital cable, HBO, and a DVR for 29.99 for a year, with no commitment. The picture quality of hd is great but non digital channels it's ok. I actually actually watch tv so t's fine by me. It will be expensive once the promo ends but they gave me hbo for free for two years.

briansanders007 said:
It will be expensive once the promo ends but they gave me hbo for free for two years.
That's what I keep reminding myself of too.... And I don't look forward to it. Then again, maybe by then Dish or DirecTV will have leasable HD-DVRs and I'll go back. :D I will NOT pay (a lot) to buy an HD-DVR though.

The cool thing is, no more "you qualify or you don't". I just walked in to the tw office and got a hd dvr to upgrade my hd box. didn't cost me a penny!

I'm probably moving to charlotte, NC for a 6-9 month contract, and that's a TW area. Comments on TW vs. E*?

I'm thinking of also getting their Cable Internet for an apartment for the life of the contract so I have Broadband, Any comments?

LER said:
I'm probably moving to charlotte, NC for a 6-9 month contract, and that's a TW area. Comments on TW vs. E*?

I'm thinking of also getting their Cable Internet for an apartment for the life of the contract so I have Broadband, Any comments?

I'm not sure about Charlotte, but the TW group over in Raleigh is very up to date. I'm in upstate NY (Albany) and our TW broadband is fine - 5 Mbps download!!

Craig

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts