Twilight movies on demand for a dollar?

thechaz05

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Irwin
Let me start this by saying that it is my wife that this is for.

Currently on the dish ch 102 block channel there is a promo running about the twilight series of movies and in the description it states that the first 4 movies are available on demand for 99 cents. Problem is, after searching I can only find 3 of them and they are not 99 cents. Anyone know anything about this?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Currently on the dish ch 102 block channel there is a promo running about the twilight series of movies and in the description it states that the first 4 movies are available on demand for 99 cents. Problem is, after searching I can only find 3 of them and they are not 99 cents. Anyone know anything about this?

If DISH is advertising it try calling them for your answer.

If DISH is advertising it try calling them for your answer.

That's the funniest thing I heard all day. Calling dish customer service is an act of futility.

Are they paying me a dollar, or does it cost me a dollar? When referencing Twilight this is a very important question.

For me,i would want compensation.unfortunately as I mentioned it is my wife who wants them. :p

Be certain to go to Rifftrax.com and get the appropriate riffs for the first four Twilight films. It'll make the experience a lot more enjoyable!

Hi, please let your wife know that I am looking into this now and I apologize for the delay. I have found the offer for the first four Twilight movies On Demand for $.99 each but I have been unable to find the movies showing at this price. I will update you as soon as I have additional information. Thank you!

I can proudly say that I have never seen any of those movies...those are vampire movies, right?

Hi, please let your wife know that I am looking into this now and I apologize for the delay. I have found the offer for the first four Twilight movies On Demand for $.99 each but I have been unable to find the movies showing at this price. I will update you as soon as I have additional information. Thank you!

Thanks mary, we can always count on you guys.

Dare2be, yes they are and you are lucky:)

Maryb, were you able to gather any additional info?

I do apologize for the information on the channel. We were able to confirm that this is not a current promotion we have available and the guide information should be corrected if you redownload it now, or let the receiver update overnight.

I do apologize for the information on the channel. We were able to confirm that this is not a current promotion we have available and the guide information should be corrected if you redownload it now, or let the receiver update overnight.

Typical

Thanks got the info though matt, you guys rock.

Get them on Redbox! With new sign up you get promo codes and can rent these for cheap. I had a problem my first rental. I went to returnthe DVD and the kiosk was dead. I called Redbox. They sent me promo codes for 5 movies.
Awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts