TwinHan 1022A with a SuperDish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rumi

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Dec 25, 2005
I have a 1022A card that I am trying to getto work with my dish pro LMB to receive FTA signals. I have tried many settings with the same result. I get a fluctuating signal bar with 0% quality. I tested it with my Dish 301 receiver pointing at 110 and get around 80% signal. But when I plug it into the PCI DVB card I can't seem to get a lock. What settings should I use for DP LMB? Any suggestions?:confused:

rumi

Dec 25, 2005
Right now I just want to get something, to make sure the card works. I'm aiming for 110 because the dish network receiver was connected to it and the dish is pointing to 110.

digiworld

Sep 9, 2005
rumi said:
I have a 1022A card that I am trying to getto work with my dish pro LMB to receive FTA signals. I have tried many settings with the same result. I get a fluctuating signal bar with 0% quality. I tested it with my Dish 301 receiver pointing at 110 and get around 80% signal. But when I plug it into the PCI DVB card I can't seem to get a lock. What settings should I use for DP LMB? Any suggestions?:confused:
U should follow the instruction on the card manual properly, then card works properly. U can contact me at: ngocthanhdigi ( at Yahoo messenger ) or +84912135417. Good lick M8
Happy Holiday

rumi

Dec 25, 2005
digiworld said:
U should follow the instruction on the card manual properly, then card works properly. U can contact me at: ngocthanhdigi ( at Yahoo messenger ) or +84912135417. Good lick M8
Happy Holiday
I added you to my yahoo Messenger. My ID is madaripur@yahoo.com. How powerful are these Twinhan cards? I have about 150 ft of cable between the card and the dish. Just to be safe I added a inline satellite amp. I still have no luck. Can it be the DP34 switch?:confused:

PSB

On vacation
Nov 5, 2003
I would remove the in-line amp, you should not need it for 150' It also amplifies the noise! More trouble than they are worth!

rumi

Dec 25, 2005
PSB said:
I would remove the in-line amp, you should not need it for 150' It also amplifies the noise! More trouble than they are worth!
Ok, thats good to hear. Any reason why a DP LNBF would give me fluctuating signal strength?:confused: Can I use it with a DP34 switch?

PSB

On vacation
Nov 5, 2003
Dish Pro is a stacked LNBF, you will need a KU LNBF to get 99% of the FTA channels up there. If you are trying to get the 2-3 FTA channels on Dish then a recular DBS LNBF would be needed. If you are trying to steal DishNetwork signal then you have the wrong forum!

rumi

Dec 25, 2005
estebandilone said:
did you get your card to work? I have the same card you have and the same problem. I can`t get it to work. help me please.

The problem I was having was due to insuffecient power to the Dish Pro equipment. If you plug in your DP receiver to the switch, it will power the DP equipment and you'll get a steady signal.:up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)