Twinhan Card Software

Status
Please reply by conversation.

derdude

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 10, 2004
I have a Twinhan card that I want to experiment with. My main goal with this card is to see if I can decode 4:2:2. Would anybody be able to recommend a software package that would be able to do that?

Thanks...

derdude said:
I have a Twinhan card that I want to experiment with. My main goal with this card is to see if I can decode 4:2:2. Would anybody be able to recommend a software package that would be able to do that?

Thanks...

Just about any 3rd party software will do 4:2:2 as long as you use the proper decoder, in this case I would recommend the Elecard decoder and it is about $20 with the Elecard mpeg player. I see they merged with main Concept http://www.elecard.com/
Yes DVBapps comes with a demo version of the elecard decoder and TSReader ($99) can play 4:2:2 using VLC(free) other programs like
MyTheater($40) , DVBDream(free) and Progdvb(free) can also do 4:2:2.

I have used the main concept decoder that came with Dazzle software and I believe Ulead software for making DVDs and they worked with 4:2:2 also

I'd go with one of the free ones. RitzDVB is also pretty good, but ProgDVB seems to be the most commonly used. I'm pretty sure I've viewed 4:2:2 channels with both before.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts